Month: July 2017

Immigration Information

The Derivative Residence Visa – Ezinwa’s Story.

You’re eligible for a derivative residence card if you are in the UK and you’re one of the following: the primary carer of someone who has the right to live in the UK the primary carer’sContinue reading

Cross-Atlantic Tales

Living abroad – coping techniques for new entrants

So you’ve just relocated? Welcome to Obodo-oyibo (foreign land).  Here, every penny or cent you make counts and you have to spend wisely to ensure you remain above water. If you are like me and haveContinue reading